Aviation Island is capable to offer all services required by the EASA part M subparts G and I. We can prepare tailored offer based on the specific request of the aircraft owner or aicraft operator.
- Aircraft Maintenance Program development.
- Scheduled maintenance planning supporting block concept and equalized concept.
- Airworthiness Directive review and control.
- Service Bulletin review and control.
- Fleet reliability analysis.
- Life limited part and hard time components management.
- Subpart I Airworthiness Review Certificate (ARC).
Aviation Island uses a dedicated maintanance management software to perform the airworthiness management (http://www.aviationintertec.com/raas/).